If you have always wanted to work in the bike biz, this opportunity at EVS Sports
might interest you.
Location: Rancho Dominguez, CA. (Los Angeles Area)
Experience: 5 years
Job Description: EVS Sports, the Bicycle Brand & Sales Manager will be responsible for leveraging
EVS Sports’ return to the bicycle market. The selected candidate will oversee the development of the
EVS Bike product line, in addition to mapping and executing an effective sales / go-to-market strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work closely with product design to develop a line of bicycle protective gear
• Develop and execute the marketing calendar, strategies and financial budgets
• Set and lead the marketing strategy, planning and campaign execution
• Develop and deliver clear presentations to sales force, management team and dealer base that are both educational and motivational.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO WIN
• Passion for the bicycle industry
• 5+ year’s progressive marketing experience with a leading global brand
• Proven track record of success in directing a marketing organization for a leading brand in related industry
• Experience in online and offline consumer facing marketing strategies.
• Background in sales or account management
• A knack for leadership with exceptional mentoring and delegation skills
• Highly organized; passionate but practical with demonstrated accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
• Superior business acumen, problem solving, project management and analytical skills
• Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing related discipline is required; an advanced degree is preferred.
You can send your cover letter, resume & salary history to email@example.com
About EVS Sports
Founded in 1985, EVS Sports makes Motocross and Street bike protective gear. Originally established as a motocross specific knee brace manufacturer, it all started with the AMX-5. What started out as one knee brace has evolved into an extensive line of knees braces, neck supports, helmets, chest/back protection and a long list of protective gear to keep riders safe on the track or the street. For more information on EVS Sports, click here